The New Wine Summer Conference 2017 will be held this year next to Walibi in Biddinghuizen. Welcome! It is already possible to sign up. About this year’s theme: church is not just about Jesus who walked the earth two thousand years ago and for whom we are hanging around, waiting. Church is all about acknowledging the Living Lord in our midst who still speaks, works, heals and brings recovery!
This Living Lord wants to involve us, His body on earth, completely in His healing and restoration work. We can learn to open ourselves to God’s presence amongst us. In the Son and through the Spirit, we have been adopted unconditionally as beloved sons and daughters. From this privileged position as beloved children we may walk confidently with our God, and let ourselves be filled with His love. God wants to empower us in this meeting, through His Spirit so that we witness as a church.
Derek Morphew will be the main speaker in the Celebration Tent. 'We are really happy to be able to welcome him! He was with us in 2006. Derek is an important leader within the Vineyard Movement. He is theologian, teacher and founder of the Vineyard Bible Institute. He wrote ‘Breakthrough : discover the Kingdom” an important book on the subject of God’s Kingdom. Derek will be speaking in English every morning and will also be taking a number of seminars', the organisation says.
Tempted to join in? This year we will be offering the possibility for Internationals to camp on an International field where English speakers can gather and enjoy fellowship. A number of seminars will be translated, as well as the evening program for adults.
To ensure your rest, safety and in order to be able to ensure quality, there are rules for the conference site. Handy to know in advance:
- During the conference, you must wear your armband. This proves you have paid!.
- Cars have to be parked in the car park. This costs € 5,- per day and € 10,- per week
- There are special parking spaces for the less able. You need to claim your exemption for this from the Service Point.
- Food and drink is paid for with plastic coins: yellow = € 1,00 and red= € 0,20. You can buy these at the service point from 08.15 until 23.00 (pinnen) these coins cannot be returned at the end). All payment on the conference site is done with these coins except at the Service Point,and bookshop, where you can pay with pin..
- No smoking close to the tents of meeting and no walking round in swimwear..
- Photography or filming of parts of the program only allowed when given permission by the leaders..
- Only guide dogs allowed in the meeting tents.
- All parents of children partaking in the programme are obliged to help for one part of a day by the kids programme. You can give yourself up fort his prior to the conference or during via de KidsPoint.
- It is still on the campsite between 23.00 uur ’s and 07.00 It is still on the youth field from 01:00 onwards.
- Fire is forbidden on the terrain. A bbq is allowed, but in the case of extremely dry weather , this may be forbidden.
- It is forbidden for young people under 18 years of age to be in possession of alcohol in public places.
- No alcohol is allowed on the youth field. (green field).
Arrival and departure
Arrival on site is not before Saturday 22 July from 13:00 onwards. From 19:00, all cars must be placed on the carpark. For those arriving or departing earlier, cars are only allowed between the following times:
- Sunday to Wednesday: between 9.30 - 10.30 and between 19.30 - 20.30
- Thursday between 9.30 - 10.30
- Friday from 7.00 uur
The sooner you book, the cheaper it is! Read on for info about costs and how to sign up. Make sure you hit the right button at the reservation-page
Sign up if you want to stay the whole week, this is for campers and non campers. Before March 6th you save 20% on the price and before May 1st, 10%. After that the costs are as they would be if you signed in during the conference itself. If you sign up during the conference, you pay 10% more!
Once you have signed up, you will receive a mail.Your payment will be confirmed once IDEAL has received and processed your payment.
If you only want to be there for part of the conference, one or two days, sign up via Truetickets (not yet opened). Click for info (in Dutch) and signing up.